- "Honestly, I’ve wanted to give up a lot of times. But I worked hard. I think the reason why I managed to endure it during 7 years is because I believed I would succeed if I worked hard."
- ―Kim Joon Myun
He is Kim Joon Myun, or simply just known as Suho of EXO. He is the leader of the group and it definitely seems like the leaders have it kind of rough, and I respect that you work through that.
- Suho became trainee for S.M. Entertainment when he was 16.
- Out of all the EXO members, Suho had trained the longest, seven years.
- Suho was officially introduced as a member of EXO on February 15th, 2012.
- Suho attended Korea National University of Art and ranked in the top 50 of the 400 students there.
- Suho always would rank in the top five students at school.
- He was given an electric piano as a graduation gift.
- The stage name "Suho" means "Guardian."
- His favorite number is eight.
- His ideal girl would have long straight hair with literary interest
- He has a puppy names Star.
- Suho likes Americano coffee.
- Suho's first kiss was with his pet iguana.
- As a child, he liked to read comics.